- 90 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "Aromas of sweet red berries, fresh pastry, orange rind and spices introduce Hébrart's latest NV Brut Premier Cru Rosé, a medium to full-bodied, elegant and charming wine with a delicate core of fruit, fine-boned structure and a mouthwateringly chalky finish. It was disgorged earlier this year."- Christian Göldenboog & Oliver Rüther im wunderbaren Buch ?Die Champagner Macher?: ?Bei Hebrarts Champagner komm stets Freude auf, so als hätte die Horn-Section von Earth, Wind & Fire gerade zum Blasen angesetzt, ....?
- 91 Punkte Robert Parker's WINE ADVOCATE (11/2013), David Schildknecht: "Hebrart's 2010-dominated NV Brut Rose - half Chardonnay; the rest Pinot, including 8% red wine - offers pungently herb-tinged red currant and crabapple, its tangy persistence allied to saliva-liberating salinity as well as subtly stony and crystalline mineral hints. I am put in mind of an impeccably balanced dry Ruwer Riesling. Look for this to perform admirably - and please, put it to work at table! ? over the next couple of years.
Feel free either to take it from me or to contradict me, but ever since, a half dozen years ago, I began experiencing (albeit sporadically) the wines of Jean-Paul Hebrart ? who has run his family?s domaine for 15 years, but whom I haven?t personally met ? it has struck me that the praise generally accorded them is too faint to do justice to Champagnes exhibiting perhaps so much sheer deliciousness that commentators simply overlook their profundity or forget how hard it is to achieve, vintage after vintage, such consistent clarity not to mention excellence. (And most of wines here that aren?t labeled with vintages are still each dominated by a single one). Hebrart?s vines grow in Chouilly, neighboring Oiry, and Mareuil-sur-Ay. Malo-lactic transformation is routine at this address and selected cuvees see small barrel, neither of which practices here preclude wines of utmost transparency to nuance, or ones that ever forget their first duty to refresh."
- 91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE (6/2016), Stephan Reinhardt: "The NV Rosé Premier Cru Brut offers a super clear and refreshing bouquet with lots of chalky Chardonnay character intermixed with subtle red berry flavors and some herbal flavors. There is a great purity and minerality here, lots of salts and chalk, as well as great purity finesse. This Champagne combines elegance with lightness and delicate fruit aromas. This is a very delicate Rosé that comes highly recommended. It is long and tension-filled, with delicate tannins that give grip, making this a perfect wine to go with food, but also extremely well as an aperitif.
Marc Hébrart cultivates 15 hectares of vines in five grand cru villages. Except for two cuvées that are raised in oak vats, all cuvées are fermented in stainless steel. Hébrart seeks elegance in his wines and aims to balance the freshness of Chardonnay from the Côtes de Blancs with Pinot Noir from Mareuil."
- 90 Punkte WINESPECTATOR (10/2015): "Plum compote and white cherry flavors are framed by firm acidity and accents of mineral, biscuit and ground anise in this chalky rosé, with a lively bead. Disgorged October 2014. Drink now through 2017."
- 91 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni (11/2014): "A model of understatement and pure finesse, Herbart's NV Brut Rosé lifts from the glass with silky, perfumed fruit. This pale-colored, deceptively open Rosé nevertheless possesses enough structure to drink well for at least a few years. With time in the glass, the wine gains power and intensity yet retains its essentially classy personality. The Brut Rosé is 50% 2010 Mareuil Chardonnay and 50% 2009 Aÿ Pinot Noir, some of it still. Disgorged April 2014. Dosage is 7.5 grams per liter. 2014-2018."
- 93 Punkte WINE & SPIRITS Magazin: "(?) The Brut Rose actually has a little less pinot noir in the blend (50 percent), but hebrart adds nine percent Mareuil pinot noir that he vinifies as a still wine and ages for a year in old barriques. The result is a wine that is delicately but assertively red, with sweet strawberry and tart cherry flavors encircled by mouthwatering minerality. It manages to come across as both austere and seductively delicious ? a combination that's a Hebrart signature."
- 91 Punkte VINOUS, Josh Raynolds (1/2015): "(a 50/50 blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir; 7.5 g/l dosage; disgorged in April, 2014): Light orange. Sexy raspberry and orange gelato aromas are lifted by white pepper and fresh rose. Silky and seamless on the palate, offering juicy citrus fruit and red berry flavors and a touch of chalky minerals. Nicely balances richness and vivacity, showing no rough edges. Closes supple, floral and long, with a toasty leesy note coming in late."
- 2* Champagner Spezialist PETER LIEM: "Last but certainly not least, Hébrart has steadily been gaining a devoted following for his outstanding rosé champagne, made from equal parts pinot noir and chardonnay, all from Mareuil-sur-Aÿ. It?s blended with ten percent of Mareuil pinot vinified as red wine, fermented and aged in barrel for one year.
"This is a blend of 50 percent chardonnay, 43.5 percent pinot noir and 6.5 percent pinot noir vinified as red wine, all from Mareuil-sur-Aÿ. It?s silky and seductive, its red fruit flavors feeling ample and insistent yet elegantly refined. The red wine was aged for one year in barrel, providing a hint of harmonious tannin that seems to energize the finish, and the aromas persist with long, filigreed length. Last tasted: 3/17"
Hébrart?s wines have a broad appeal: if you like to think about your wines, they?re intellectually engaging enough to satisfy you; on the other hand, if you?re just looking to drink, they?re simply delicious. The wines are full and generous without being weighty, complex and soil-driven without being demanding. Overall, the entire range is of consistently high quality, and Hébrart is quickly becoming one of the finest grower estates in the Grande Vallée. Happily, his wines also represent excellent value for the money, at least for the moment."
- 90 Punkte DECANTER "ten top grower champagnes to try": "Equal parts Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, sourced from Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, this encases its exuberant fruit within a sleek, racy structure, feeling succulently ripe yet imparting an elegant impression, thanks to its silky texture and graceful overall balance. 2015-2018."
- 92 Punkte TYSON STELZER in seinem Buch "The Champagne Guide 2016/17": "An elegant and fragrant blend of bright, pale salmon hue and pretty red cherry and strawberry fruits, backed with savoury notes of cherry kernel and brambles, and a subtle tannin frimness on the finish."
- 94 Punkte TYSON STELZER: "A Small dose of Mareuil-sur-Ay rouge vinified in oak lends a delicate and pale salmon pink-hue to this pretty and finely poised rose. Mareuil is an elegant base for rose, with chardonnay and pinot noir uniting seamlessly in a primary style of strawberry and red cherry fruit, underlined by chalk minerality and fine tannin texture. The result is refined and enticing."
- 92 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE (August 2018): "Entirely sourced in Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, the NV Brut Rosé Premier Cru is a blend of 50% Chardonnay and 40% Pinot Noir, of which 7% is added as serious, barrel-fermented red wine to give the color. Assembling the 2012 and 2014 vintages, it is dosed with seven grams per liter and comes on the palate as a very clear, delicate, fresh and remarkably elegant rosé with lovely purity and precision. It's a great mix of generous fruit and chalky finesse."
- 93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni (11/2018): "The NV Brut Rosé is another gorgeous wine in this range. Hebrart deftly manages fruit intensity and energy in a Brut Rose that positively sizzles with energy. Cranberry, white pepper, mint, crushed rocks and chalk add to the wine's taught brilliant feel. There is so much to admire and enjoy in this pure, crystalline Rose. This release is 55% 2015 Chardonnay, 38.5% Pinot Noir from 2014/2013 and a dollop of still 2014 Pinot. Disgorged: January 23, 2018."
- 90 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley (4/2019): "Disgorged in July 2018, the latest rendition of the NV Brut Premier Cru Rosé is a pretty, charming Champagne that bursts from the glass with notes of citrus zest, dried flowers, mint and tangerines. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, with a bright core of fruit, a pinpoint mousse, racy acids and a nicely defined finish."
sehr fein, toller Rosé, elegant, angenehm, bleibt lange haften, schöner Körper
|Vinous:||91 VS 93 VS|
|Produkt:||Roséwein Champagner, Sekt & Co|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Peter Liem:||** PL|
|Rebsorte(n):||Chardonnay Pinot Noir|
|Reben:||50% Chardonnay (Mareuil-Sur-Ay), 43% Pinot Noir (Mareuil-Sur-Ay) und 7% Mareuil Rouge Vinifie 1 an fut|
|% vol Alk:||12,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Champagne Hebrart, 18 Rue du Pont, F-51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay|