BEWERTUNGEN FÜR DEN JAHRGANG 2017:
- 95 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK, Audrey Frick (7/2022): „The 2017 Champagne Special Club Brut is 100% Chardonnay from the Grand Crus of Oiry, Chouilly, and Avize, and the 1er crus of Dizy. The nose is pretty and forward with bread dough, quince, and peach, and it has fresh and generous fruit on the palate that fills throughout the finish, with an energetic mousse, as well as notes of lime candy, white flowers, and fresh salinity. It has a fair bit of length and a bit of white pepper spice. Drink.“ 2024-2044.
- 92 Punkte Vinous Antonio Galloni (11/2021): "The 2017 Brut Blanc de Blancs Spécial Club is an attractive wine that shows the mid-weight style of the year. All the elements are nicely balanced, but the 2017 is ultimately described as a wine that captures all of the Hébrart signatures in a slightly attenuated fashion. There's plenty of brightness in the citrus and floral flavors. Drink this over the next handful of years. 2021-2027."
- 91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: „Disgorged in April 2021, Hébrart's 2017 Brut Premier Cru Special Club offers up aromas of pear, citrus oil, white peach and fresh pastry. Medium to full-bodied, ample and fleshy, it's soft, seamless and open-knit, with a giving profile and an attractively pillowy mousse. This is a front-loaded Champagne in 2017, and I suspect it will be at its best young.“
- Christian Göldenboog & Oliver Rüther im wunderbaren Buch „Die Champagner Macher“: „Bei Hebrarts Champagner komm stets Freude auf, so als hätte die Horn-Section von Earth, Wind & Fire gerade zum Blasen angesetzt, ....“
- Champagner Spezialist PETER LIEM: "The Spécial Club is consistently the most sophisticated wine of the cellar, as befits its status as a vintage-dated prestige cuvée. It usually contains at least 40 percent of grand cru chardonnay from Chouilly and Oiry, with the pinot noir usually coming from Hébrart’s oldest vines in Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, located in top parcels on the most favored portion of the Mareuil slope above the Clos des Goisses.
Hébrart’s wines have a broad appeal: if you like to think about your wines, they’re intellectually engaging enough to satisfy you; on the other hand, if you’re just looking to drink, they’re simply delicious. The wines are full and generous without being weighty, complex and soil-driven without being demanding. Overall, the entire range is of consistently high quality, and Hébrart is quickly becoming one of the finest grower estates in the Grande Vallée. Happily, his wines also represent excellent value for the money, at least for the moment."
Bewertungen für den Jahrgang 2015:
- 92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni (11/2020): "The 2015 Brut Spécial Club Millésimé is bright and beautifully chiseled from start to finish. Chardonnay features a bit more heavily here than it does throughout the range. Lemon confit, sage, mint, tangerine oil, crushed rocks and a host of saline inflections all build in the glass. There are some slightly vegetal undertones that are typical of 2015, but they aren't overpowering, at least not at this stage. Dosage is 7 grams per liter. Disgorged: July, 2019."
- 94+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: " Hébrart produced around 10,000 bottles of his 2015 Brut Premier Cru Special Club, a lovely wine that offers up inviting aromas of fresh pear, warm bread, cassis, white flowers and mango. On the palate, it's full-bodied, rich and concentrated, with real depth and concentration at the core, chewy structuring extract and lively acids, concluding with a long and precise finish. Tasted from a non-commercial early trial disgorgement, this appears to be a serious Special Club that will reward bottle age in the making."
- 91 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Alison Napjus: "Ripe raspberry and nectarine fruit notes are underscored by minerally smoke and brine in this well-balanced Champagne. Lightly juicy acidity keeps you returning for another sip, and hints of honeysuckle and ginger play on the finish. Disgorged July 2019. Drink now through 2028."
|Produkt:||Champagner, Sekt & Co|
|Champagner spezifisch:||Jahrgangs Champagner|
|Reben:||45% Pinot Noir (Mareuil/Ay Vieilles Vignes, Faubourg D'enfer, Croix Blanche, Pruche, Haut de Varille) 15% Pinot Noir (Le Mont, LEs Hauts Berceaux) 40% Chardonnay (Mareuil-Sur-Ay Vieilles Vignes, Beauregard, Ramonette, Buisson Saint Loup, Clef)|
|% vol Alk:||12,0|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||Reasoned viticulture throughout the vineyard Vinification in small capacity vats, thermo-regulated stainless steel vats Bacterial seeding for malolactic fermentation 48 months on slats|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Champagne Hebrart, 18 Rue du Pont, F-51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.