- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "A new Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel, freshly minted this year (from the 2018 vintage). I would put this right up there with the best vintages from Lilian Ladouys. It feels extremely silky, with such plump blackberry fruits that you could almost drink it straight away but there are tannins here, and the body of the wine closes down as it travels through the palate, suggesting it intends to get serious about ageing potential. Excellent quality overall, easy to recommend, although acidities are a touch higher than this in 2018 which may not please everyone. 1% Cabernet Franc completes the blend, 30% new oak. 3.84pH. The harvest took place between 25 September and 9 October. Recently enlarged to 80ha with the addition of vineyards from both Tour de Pez and Clauzet (both good quality estates). Drinking Window 2026 – 2040"
- 91-93 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Always including plenty of Merlot, the 2019 Château Lilian Ladouys emerges from a gravelly site in Saint-Estèphe. Its deep purple color is followed by a big, juicy bouquet of ripe black cherries, kirsch, blueberries, leafy herbs, and cedar pencil. Nicely textured, medium to full-bodied, and with some chewy tannins which will be more integrated from bottle, it shows the fruit purity and sexiness that's the hallmark of the vintage, has good balance, and a great finish."
- 92 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Sweet currant and berry aromas with some very flowers follow through to a medium body, with firm and creamy tannins and a flavorful finish. I like the walnut and chocolate undertones. 59% merlot, 37% cabernet sauvignon, 3% petit verdot and 1% cabernet franc. Better after 2023.“
- 91-93+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2019 Lilian Ladouys comes bounding out of the glass with expressive scents of crushed blackberries, cassis and boysenberries with touches of dried Provence herbs, charcoal, clove oil and espresso. The medium-bodied palate is charged with energy, offering firm grainy tannins and electric freshness to support the tightly wound black fruits, finishing with loads of invigorating herbal and mineral sparks. A property to watch—in 2018, the Lorenzetti family purchased two neighbor estates, Château Clauzet and Château Tour de Pez, adding these to the Lilian Ladouys vineyard to almost double its planted area to 77 hectares. These additional vineyards are composed of gravelly soils of the same level as the best blocks of Lilian Ladouys. Soils are a typically Saint-Estèphe mix of sandy-gravel and clay with some limestone deposits. It is planted at 8,500-10,000 vines per hectare, with an average vine age of 36 years in 2019."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2019 Lilian Ladouys is a gorgeous Saint-Estèphe. Juicy and forward, the 2019 melds together the natural richness of the year with the earthy, savory profile that is typical of the appellation. Scorched earth, smoke, licorice and red cherry fruit infuse the 2019 with striking complexity and character. Floral notes add brightness as well as lift. Lilian Ladouys is shaping up to be a real sleeper in 2019. Tasted two times."
- 92+ Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Lilian Ladouys has gained a little more refinement since I tasted it in barrel, the black fruit now dominant and interlaced with tobacco and pencil box scents, less Margaux-like than previously. The palate is medium-bodied with firm, slightly powdery tannins. Classic in style, with that touch of brine on the finish. I admire the way it lingers in the mouth. Afford this 3–5 years in bottle.“
- 93 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: “From a large, 113-acre estate, this wine is dense, structured and full of dark coffee and spice flavors allied to rich tannins. Blackberry fruits shine through this texture promising aging. Drink from 2026.”
- 18 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: „Kunz Fassprobe 2020: Würziges, samtenes, fruchtiges Bouquet, schwarze Kirschen, Kohle, Tabak, Lakritze. Kraftvoller, burschikoser, aromatischer Gaumen mit muskulöser Struktur, kräftiger, dunkler Aromatik, viel gutem Tannin, dunkler Frucht, langer, aromatischer Abgang.“
-94 Punkte winecellarinsider.com, Jeff Leve: „Sporting a nice depth of color, the wine pops right off the bat with its nuances of black cherries, currants, thyme, mint, tobacco leaf, spice and smoke. Medium/full-bodied, fresh and vibrant, the fruits with its chocolate and minty overtones linger in the slightly, dusty, long finish. This will age and develop for at least 2 decades or more. Drink from 2025-2040.“
-VINUM, Primeur 2019 Bordeaux: „Verführerisch fruchtig; voller Ansatz, opulenter Bau, erstklassiges, feinkörniges Tannin, fleischiger, grosszügiger, feuriger Ausklang; poppig, ausgezeichnet gemacht. 2025-2035.“
-VINUM, Arrivage 2019 Bordeaux: „Vollmundiger, temperamentvoller und doch gut ausbalancierter, grosszügig fruchtiger LL, der gefallen wird. 2025-2035.“
|René Gabriel:||18 RG|
|Wine Enthusiast:||94 WE|
|Vinous:||93 VS91 VS|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||92 JD|
|Reben:||60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Lilian Ladouys, F-33180 Saint-Estèphe, +33 5 56 59 71 96, www.chateau-lilian-ladouys.com|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.