- 89-91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Neal Martin: "The 2015 Potensac is a blend of 45% Merlot, 38% Cabernet Sauvignon and 17% Cabernet Franc that was cropped at 50 hl/ha, and raised in one-third new oak. There is a sense of airiness on the nose: small dark cherries, crème de cassis and crushed strawberry, pretty and nicely focused. The palate is medium-bodied with edgy tannin, fresh and citrus in style, just a touch of reduction towards the finish, but they will blow off by the time it is in bottle. I would have just preferred more persistence on the finish, but otherwise this is a decent Potensac."
- 90 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "While this wine has plenty of ripe tannins, the delicious blackberry fruit speaks loudest. Ripe, full and with a fine line of acidity, it is gently structured and likely to age well. Drink this fruity wine from 2023."
- 90 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "Pepper, savory and bay leaf notes lead the way, with a core of medium-weight cassis and cherry flavors. A tobacco hint and chalky minerality extend the finish, which has a pleasant austerity. A touch reticent in style, but will age well. Best from 2020 through 2028. 23,750 cases made."
- 90 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2015 Potensac has a crisp, well-defined bouquet with blackberry, autumn leaves and light sandalwood aromas, just a touch of black tea in the background. The palate is medium-bodied with a gentle grip, quite harmonious but surprisingly punchy toward the pencil lead-tinged finish. This is a good solid Potensac. Tasted blind at the Southwold 2015 Bordeaux tasting."
- 90 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2015 Potensac is just as beautiful from bottle as it was from barrel. Dark, succulent and super-expressive, the 2015 is a terrific choice for drinking now and over the next handful of years. It does not have the aromatic expansiveness or body of the very best years, but in exchange, it will drink well pretty much upon release."
- 92-94 Punkte FALSTAFF, Peter Moser: "Tiefdunkles Rubingranat, opaker Kern, violette Reflexe, zarte Randaufhellung, feine schwarze Beerenfrucht, reife Herzkirschen, ein Hauch von Nougat, zart nach kandierten Orangenzesten. Komplex, saftig, schwarze Brombeernuancen, präsente, tragende Tannine, frische Struktur, kirschige Frucht im Nachhall, ein vielseitiger Speisenbegleiter."
- 92 Punkte DECANTER, Stephen Brook: "One might have expected Potensac to have produced an intimidating wine in this fine vintage, but it’s actually quite accessible and fluid. The nose is sweet and ripe, with elegant cherry and blackcurrant aromas. The tannins are firm but ripe, giving grip, but there’s complexity and spice too. Assertive and long. Drinking Window 2021 – 2032"
- 92 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A clarity and transparency to this pretty red with currant, lemon-peel and lemon-grass character. Full body, very fine tannins and a pretty texture. Precise wine. Drink or hold."
- 16 Punkte VINUM: "Besonders erfrischend, wird jung oder gereift Spass machen."
|Wine Enthusiast:||90 WE|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Klassifzierung:||Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||14,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Chateau Potensac, F-33 340 Ordonnac, www.domaines-delon.com|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Potensac, F-33 340 Ordonnac, www.domaines-delon.com|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.