- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A medium-bodied red with redcurrant, berry and light chocolate character. It’s creamy and chewy. Yet, it shows polish and refinement."
- 18+ Punkte WEINWISSER: "Berauschendes Bouquet mit reifer schwarzer Kirsche, Brombeerkonfitüre und Lakritze, dahinter üppiger Veilchenstrauß, parfümierter Pfeifentabak und dunkles Edelholz. Am Gaumen mit seidiger Textur, betörender Extraktfülle, stützendem reifen Tannin, genial balancierter Rasse und perfekt geformtem Körper. Im langen Finale schwarzbeerige Konturen, dunkle Mineralik und erhabene Adstringenz."
- 18 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: „(85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc) Fruchtiges, samtenes, kräftiges, frisches Bouquet, Heidelbeeren, Erdbeergelee, Lakritze, Minze. Dichter, seidener, voller Gaumen mit samtener Frucht, viel feinem Tannin, kräftiger, voller, frischer Aromatik, eleganter Struktur, langer, kräftiger, frischer Abgang. 2026 – 2050“
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Always a lovely wine from Luc d'Arfeuille, and this is so juicy, full of sleek and sexy damson fruits with a wash of freshly crushed mint leaf. Juicy blackcurrant pastille and touches of lemongrass, this is all about the limestone as the estate is located right on the plateau where the soil cover is low, but it combines austerity with generosity. Harvest September 20 and 21 for the Merlot, then 29 for the Cabernet Franc. Tasted several times. New cellar since 2019. Drinking Window 2026 – 2040"
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Georgina Hindle: “Dark and brooding, you can smell the heat from the vintage in the dark ripe fruits. Concentrated and intense straight away, but also really quite lively on the palate which shows a chewy and crunchy fruit profile. Acidity matches the crushed velvet tannins that settle on the tongue and mouth. Plush and dense. I love the extra ripeness you get here that stays on the right side of being too much. Lovely weight and depth. It’s slightly more bold and confident, but also just a lot of fun, maybe loses some detail because of the plushness, but there’s a real vein of cool classic touches with the terroir markers that keep it refined. Liquorice and mint on the end. Juicy, fun and long. Needs a bit more time. I love the red fruit elements, though, and the density.”
- 94+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Including 15% Cabernet Franc, the Merlot-dominated 2020 Château La Serre comes from a 7-hectare vineyard of clay over limestone soils. It's another powerful, concentrated 2020 that has a load of fruit (black cherries, currants) as well as complex notes of loamy earth, spice box, and tobacco, with nicely integrated background oak. It has enough fruit and texture to offer pleasure today yet is going to evolve nicely for 20 years if well-stored.“
17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON, James Lawther: "85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc. Cask sample.
Dark and dense with a hint of spice. The fruit is pure and nuanced with blueberry notes. Palate fine and gentle, the tannins smooth and integrated. Plenty of juice and freshness. Clean, bright and balanced. Nothing forced. Continues the finer mould seen in recent years. Should be GV."
|René Gabriel:||18 RG|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||Grand Cru Classé|
|Reben:||85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||14,5|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||This 7 hectare vineyard is situated along the edge of Saint-Émilion’s famous limestone terrace, just a few dozen meters from the center of this medieval town. The vineyard is planted on a south-facing limestone plateau (hence its name, “the greenhouse”) covered with a thin layer of clay and averages 35 years of age. M. Luc d’Arfeuille, the estate’s passionate owner, favors a traditional approach in both the vineyard and the winery and his methods ensure that this exceptional terroir is perfectly expressed in his wines. The soil is tilled manually to avoid the use of herbicides, and vineyard work is kept to the minimum to allow the vineyard’s natural character to shine through. Traditional interventions such as pruning and disbudding suffice to control yields. The estate has recently introduced some modern elements, such as pre-fermentary cold maceration and, more recently, optical sorting, to allow only the purest expression of this privileged terroir. M. d’Arfeuille and his team seek balance in all aspects of winemaking, pursuing the legendary elegance of the wines that have been produced on this historic land for centuries. The wines of Château La Serre are deep and generous with a streak of minerality.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||JEAN-PIERRE MOUEIX, 54, quai du Priourat BP 129, F-33502 Libourne CEDEX|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.