- 94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "The 2019 Duhart-Milon is showing beautifully, mingling aromas of cassis and wild berries with notions of violets, cedar wood, orange rind, licorice and spice box in a perfumed bouquet. Medium to full-bodied, supple and seamless, it's charming and refined, with a deep core of fruit, powdery tannins and succulent acids. This château is going from strength to strength.“
- 94 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: „Racy and mineral-driven, with a chalky thread that runs from start to finish, adding a perfumed elegance to a core of steeped black currant and blackberry fruit flavors. This has a lushness to the fruit, with dark tobacco, steeped black tea and singed alder notes, but there's plenty of range, detail and textural nuance as well. Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Best from 2024 through 2040.“
- 93 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2019 Duhart-Milon, matured in 50% new oak and bottled in April 2021, has a simply giorgeous bouquet of extremely pure blackberry, raspberry, tobacco and graphite scents. There’s also a light floral note that was not discernible when I tasted from barrel (via a sample sent to my home due to lockdown). The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannins, plenty of black fruit mixed with allspice and graphite, and just a touch of salted licorice that lends salinity toward the persistent finish. This is slightly less onservative than before and should age with style and grace.”
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "This one might sneak up on you, confirming the rise of this wine in recent years. Clear depth of fruit, and above all clear Pauillac character. This feels strict and confident, with beautiful balance and restraint. Duhart is one of the later-ripening and cooler Pauillac terroirs which is why in the past it could be overly austere when young, but it is benefitting from recent hot summers in terms of its fruit ripeness. Pencil lead is prominent here, along with cassis and bilberry. Very precise, very elegant, with a creaminess to the fruit through the mid palate, and overall this is an excellent Duhart. Drinking Window 2026 – 2042"
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Georgina Hindle: “A mixture of dark fruits and gorgeous ripe red cherries on the nose with a milk chocolate dusting. Smooth texture on the palate full of black fruits, darker and more serious in fruit profile than the nose suggests but with a clear mineral/wet stone element, such a cleanness and cooling freshness that comes across on the palate. Really elegant, refined and poised. Delicious juice on the first impact then settles with lots of nuance, grip and complexity coming through. Impressive and well balanced.”
- 17+ Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot. Barrel sample.
Cabernet expression strong. Plenty of blackcurrant, graphite and liquorice notes with a pervading freshness. Precise and harmonious on the palate, the tannins ripe and rounded, the finish long and clean."
- 93 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2019 Château Duhart-Milon is another incredibly successful wine in the vintage. Offering up-front currant and cassis fruits, it's medium to full-bodied and has complex cedar and spicy nuances, ripe tannins, and a round, layered, balanced mouthfeel. It's slightly less sunny and opulent than the 2018 but still brings plenty of beautiful, sunny fruit.“
- 95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Aromas of currants and sweet tobacco with some lead pencil. Medium to full body with very fine tannins and a long, linear finish. Very fine, silky tannins. Pretty is the word. Direct and precise. Better in 2025 and onwards.“
- 18,5 Punkte WEINWISSER: "Purpurrot mit satter Mitte. Komplexes Bouquet mit frisch gepflückten Brombeeren, Schattenmorellensaft und Sandelholz. Im zweiten Ansatz Brasiltabak, Cassiswürze, Szechuan-Pfeffer und Graphitspuren. Am kräftigen Gaumen mit zupackenden Tanninen, perfekt stützender Rasse und reifem, salzigem Extrakt. Im gebündelten Finale schwarzbeerige Konturen, Wacholder, endet mit zarter Adstringenz. Hat eine klassische Variante gewählt, ist nicht dieser Rodeo-Reiter vom vergangenen Jahr. Erinnert an 2010 (Struktur), 2018 (Generosität) und 2016 (Eleganz). Kann noch zulegen!"
- 94 Punkte JANE ANSON: „A brilliant wine to seek out to showcase how Duhart is being skilfully worked to deepen its flavour profile and beef up its mid palate, and to soften up tannins that can be austere when young. Here you find a tenderness and a velvety quality to the structure, along with cool blue and black fruits. Still unmistakably Pauillac, majoring on cassis, pencil lead and cedar wood, all standing to attention and confident of giving you many years of service. Very good quality, delivering on its En Primeur promise.“
|Jane Anson:||94 JA|
|James Suckling:||95 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||94 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||4. Grand Cru Classé|
|Reben:||70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Château Duhart-Milon, F-33250 Pauillac|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.