- 98 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Luis Gutierrez: "I tasted the 2006 Único again, and it's clearly the best Único produced in the last few years, to which I don't find much logic, as on paper 2004 and 2005 were better years in Ribera del Duero. However it is, the 2006 is a fantastic modern Vega Sicilia in the making, powerful and clean, still very young and marked by the élevage with a whiff of American oak and a creamy texture in the palate. It should age very well for a very long time. I'd wait to pull the cork, even if it's drinkable and quite showy already. This is the current vintage in 2018, even if the 2007 and 2008 were released before it and even before the 2005. In 2019 they will release the 2009. 93,993 bottles, 2,552 magnums, 165 double magnums and six imperials were produced."
- 96 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Michael Schachner: "This vintage's bouquet of raisin, flower and dust aromas is complex, requiring extended airing to fully reveal itself. Earthy berry and raisin flavors finish with prune and berry notes. It's a touch ripe and heavy owing to the fact that 2006 was a hot year; it will benefit from more time in the cellar. Drink through 2035."
- 94 Punkte WINESPECTATOR: "Silky and dense, this red delivers focused flavors of currant, licorice, tobacco and mineral, supported by well-integrated tannins and fresh acidity. Not showy, but has depth. Lithe and energetic. Drink now through 2021. 7,800 cases made."
- 18,5 JANCIS ROBINSON, Ferran Centelles: "It has an extra energy and depth. Cocoa, vinosity, an elegant earthy touch and fully integrated wood. It is all elegance and softness. It flows smoothly in perfect balance. I'm surprised that it's really approachable now."
- 100 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Incredibly floral and beautiful with dark berry, spice, cedar and mint. Chinese plums. Asian spices. Bark. Tea. Full body, dense and so soft and complex. The finish goes on for minutes. Endless and fine. January 2017 release. This reminds me of the gorgeous 1991 or 1964. Drink forever. A wine that you want to spend time with."
|Wine Enthusiast:||96 WE|
|James Suckling:||100 JS|
|Jancis Robinson:||18,5 JR|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||98 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Tempranillo Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Region:||Ribera del Duero|
|Reben:||95% Tempranillo, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon|
|% vol Alk:||14,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Bodegas Vega Sicilia S.A., 47359 Valbuena de Duero, Valladolid, Spanien|