Jeweils eine Flasche von
Morillon Ried Grassnitzberg 2015,
Morillon Ried Sulz 2015,
Morillon Ried Rossberg 2015,
Morillon Ried Sulz Kriewetz 2013,
Weissburgunder Ried Zieregg 2013,
Morillon Ried Zieregg 2013!
Morillon Ried Grassnitzberg 2015:
- 92-93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE; Stephan Reinhardt: "From 35-year-old vines on shell limestone soils with a layer of Braunerde, the 2015 Grassnitzberg Morillon is one of the wines Armin Tement decided to bottle on its own "because the grapes looked so beautiful when we picked them." Intense in its citrus color, the Grassnitzberg Morillon opens with a deep, perfectly ripe and chalky nose with lemon and yellow-fleshed fruit aromas. Full-bodied, fresh and piquant, this is a very elegant and mineral-flavored Chardonnay with a racy acidity attack, lingering minerals with lemon flavors and a remarkably fine tannin grip. Still bloody young, this is a very pure and promising Grassnitzberg with grip, tension and finesse. The wine was fermented and aged in Burgundian pièces. I tasted a sample in July 2017. The bottling is scheduled for September, but the wine will probably go into the market only in 2018."
Morillon Ried Sulz 2015:
- 92+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Stephan Reinhardt: "From chalky marl soils and the warmest vineyard of the family (just 5 kilometers west of the domaine), the 2015 Sulz Morillon was fermented in 1,000-liter and 228-liter barrels. It offers a clear, fresh and aromatic bouquet with coolish earthy and lemon peel flavors and a hint of smoke. Very elegant and fresh on the palate, with piquant acidity and a crispy phenol structure, this is a full-bodied and persistent Chardonnay of remarkable elegance and powerful juiciness. The tannins are fine but grippy, and the aftertaste is chalky, aromatic and very long. I tasted this wine in May 2017 from a bottle that was filled the same day (LO 80517), whereas two-thirds of the production still remains in stainless steel."
Morillon Ried Sulz Kriewetz 2013:
- 93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Stephan Reinhardt: "Produced only in exceptional years, the Kriewetz Sulz Morillon is sourced from the oldest block in the Sulz cru, where the vines (90% Morillon with 10% Welschriesling) have rooted on skeletal soils since the 1960s. Fermented in pièces for one year, then aged for another eight months in a 650-liter barrel, the 2013 Morillon Sulz Kriewetz opens deep, nobly intense, ripe and elegant on the nose, with lovely yeasty flavors and a touch of lemon juice. Full-bodied, highly elegant and round on the palate, this is an expressively stony, clear and fresh Chardonnay with great complexity and finesse. Nobly textured, this perfectly ripe wine finishes with a lingering salinity. Only 800 bottles have been produced of this beauty that can challenge the finest Burgundies. Drink this highly aromatic and mineral 2013 over the next ten or 15, years but don't hurry."
Weissburgunder Ried Zieregg 2013:
- 94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Stephan Reinhardt: "Tement's rare 2013 Weissburgunder Zieregg (total production: 1,500 bottles) is sourced from 30-year-old vines and fermented and aged for one year in pièces, before the wine is racked into two 700-liter barrels until the bottling in May 2015. It is a great Austrian terroir wine, very intense and pure on the nose, highly elegant and noble; it is almost aristocratic in its lemon, chalk and crushed stone flavors. Full-bodied, rich and piquant, this is a gorgeously mineral Pinot Blanc full of finesse and power. Its length is as terrific as its tension. A great wine, ready to challenge the finest white Burgundies. This Zieregg wine will be released later this year. Drink between 2017 and 2028."
Morillon Ried Zieregg 2013:
- 94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Stephan Reinhardt: "From 30-year-old vines, fermented for one year in small barrels and aged for another six months in stainless steel (without the addition of sulfur), the 2013 Morillon Zieregg was bottled unfiltered in July 2015; it opens pure and mineral on the nose, and reflects its great shell limestone terroir in 450 meters altitude, with floral and lemon aromas. Compared to the corresponding Zieregg Weissburgunder (Pinot Blanc), this Morillon (Chardonnay) seems leaner and straighter, but is very intense and compact, well structured and powerful. The finish is long and grippy, a bit austere, but full of tension and potential. There is a great finesse and salivating salinity in this wine that is surely on the quality level of the Zieregg Sauvignons. Keep this "Grosse STK Lage" cru for another five to 15 years and don't miss to try it."
|Lage:||Unsere wertvollste Lage, direkt ums Weingut gelegen, ist zu 85% mit Sauvignon Blanc und zu 15% mit Morillon (Chardonnay) bepflanzt. Sehr hochgelegene, steile und warme Berghochlage mit Süd-Südwestausrichtung und schützendem Gegenhang in Slowenien. Muschelkalk und zum Teil Kalkmergel (Opok) im Boden bieten beste Voraussetzungen für kräftige, sehr saftige Weine mit Eigenständigkeit und großem Enticklungspoential. (10-20 Jahre) Die Südwestexponierung sowie das von Meeressedimenten abstammende Terroir erfordern auch im Keller einen ganz speziellen, langsamen Ausbau mit langem Hefekontakt. (Quelle: www.tement.at)|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Weingut Tement, Zieregg 13, A-8461 Berghausen|