- 93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE; Stephan Reinhardt: "The 2016 Goldtröpfchen Spätlese is deep and flinty on the nose and shows lovely ripe and pretty intense fruit. Piquant and lush on the palate, this is a very salty, piquant and coolish Spätlese with crystalline structure and luscious fruit. The finish, however, is pure and salty, very fine and elegant, with a nice mineral grip. Terribly young but promising. Tasted March 2018."
- 95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Great lemon balm on the nose, and this packs a serious punch of fruit and acidity. You could easily miss the fact that this is quite a sweet wine as a result. Enormously uplifting herbal and lemon-mineral freshness at the very long finish."
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "Although still restrained, aromas of sweet spice, stone dust, local and exotic fruit show plenty of promise. The taste buds are treated to an exhibition of fresh apple and zesty citrus fruit, enhanced by a perfect balance between lively acidity and delicious sweetness. Classic Goldtröpfchen Spätlese, delightful now, but with the promise of greater complexity to come."
- 93 Punkte und "Editor's Choice WINE ENTHUSIAST: "While subdued on the nose, ripe rich yellow-peach and nectarine flavors burst from the palate of this sun-kissed spätlese. It's a juicy, almost tropical sip, but maintains a racy acidic edge and lingering phenolic finish. Delightful now but likely to improve further well through 2030."
- 93 Punkte WINESPECTATOR: "This delicious spätlese shows fine ripeness and concentration, exhibiting flavors of pineapple and papaya underscored by powerful acidity and savory mineral details. Harmonious and long. This will only get better with age. Drink now through 2037. 200 cases made."
- 93 Punkte VINOUS Antonio Galloni: "Pineapple, pink grapefruit and a hint of quince delightfully signal advanced, healthy ripeness on the nose, then deliver a luscious performance on a polished, glycerol-slicked palate. The quince element turns jelly-like and honeyed on a finish that simultaneously delivers animatingly bright juiciness and tang. Like the corresponding Kabinett, this incorporates an unexpected bite of cress, which aids it in delivering amazing invigoration for a wine of such richness."
|Wine Enthusiast:||93 WE|
|James Suckling:||95 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|% vol Alk:||8,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Weingut Haart, Ausoniusufer 18, 54498 Piesport|