- 94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Love the aromas of coconut and pralines with cooked apple, lemon and pecan-pie undertones. Medium-to full-bodied, layered and complete with a juicy and savory aftertaste. Delicious all round. Drink now. Screw cap."
- 94 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Joe Czerwinski: "The 2016 Art Series Chardonnay is tight but rich, with guava and pineapple fruit reined in by lemony accents. Yes, there's oak, but it's in the background to the concentrated fruit in this silky-textured, medium to full-bodied effort. Based on the superb concentration, length and an admirable track record, it should age well through at least 2030."
- 93 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Christina Pickard: "This vintage of Leeuwin's most famous wine boasts the textural prowess and tightrope walk of approachability and ageability that put it on the map, but it's currently showing quite a lot of grainy oak and firmly pressed fruit, particularly as it warms in glass. A mélange of concentrated melon and pineapple fruit swirls with butterscotch toast and slightly nutty, salty seashell aromas and flavors. Nevertheless, the Leeuwin signature is still there and this should continue to age until 2030."
- 96 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, MaryAnn Worobiec: "Refined and elegant, this white is supple, yet intense and precise, with lemon curd, apricot, honeycomb and mandarin orange flavors, accented by floral and mineral details. The secret weapon here is the sleek acidity, which weaves in and out, giving the flavors definition and verve. Drink now through 2034."
- 97 Punkte DECANTER, Sarah Ahmed: "2016 was an outstanding year, with an early, fine summer with daily sea breezes. Slightly above-average January and February temperatures were offset by a welcome 90mm of January rain. Markedly floral, there's a white blossom character to both nose and back-palate. It's a concentrated wine with gently granular fresh and dried pear notes, accompanied by silkier white peach. Succulent, ripe lemony acidity is well integrated and gently sheathed by nougat-inflected creamy lees. Lovely lithe mouthfeel and beautiful harmony. Drinking Window 2019 – 2035"
|Winespectator:||Highly Recommended 96 WS|
|Wine Enthusiast:||93 WE|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||94 RPWA|
|% vol Alk:||14,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Importeur/Inverkehrbringer:||ad Bibendum, Alfajetlaan 2220, 3800 Sint-Truiden, Belgien|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Leeuwin Estate, Stevens Rd, Margaret River, 6285 Western Australia|