- Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: “Blended of 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot and 1% Merlot, the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon is deep garnet-purple colored and features a boisterous nose of blueberry pie, blackcurrant cordial and Black Forest cake with suggestions of chocolate mint, potpourri, baking spices and cedar chest. Full-bodied and concentrated in the mouth, it has a solid frame of chewy tannins and just enough freshness to lift the densely packed fruit to a long finish. 7,034 cases produced.”
- 95 Punkte und “Cellar Selection” WINE ENTHUSIAST, Virginie Boone: “This bottling reflects the past several years' fine-tuning the winery's vision in the vineyard and in the cellar. Including small amounts of Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot and Malbec, it's a rounded, concentrated wine that expresses the vintage with ripe, grippy tannins that beg for further resolution. Blackberry, clove and leather flavors rise to the fore. Cellar through 2035.”
- WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: “A solid, broad-shouldered version, with raspberry, red currant and blackberry notes, melded with singed tobacco, vanilla and cedar details. A bit chunky in feel, but offers good, gutsy fruit. Best from 2020 through 2028. 7,034 cases made.“
- 95 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: “A dense, succulent wine, the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon captures all the raw power and density of the year. The 2015 is just starting to soften, but ideally it needs another few years in bottle to be at its finest. Readers should expect an especially opulent style, and yet the 2015 has more than enough depth to drink well for another 15+ years or more.”
- 94-95 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: “Blackberries and wet earth with hints of peat. Full body, beautiful fruit and hints of chocolate, tar and spices. Lovely length, too. Excellent potential.“
- 94 Punkte DECANTER: "Owner Francis Ford Coppola has a gem with winemaker Chris Phelps, formerly of Swanson Vineyards, Dominus and Petrus. He joined 2016, working with Chateau Margaux's Philippe Bascaules to reshape winemaking here. The Cabs are fresher, more elegant and balanced; this 2015 is fleshy and generous, without being extracted."
|Wine Enthusiast:||95 WE Cellar Selection|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Reben:||93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||14,2|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||Vintage Notes In 1995, The Coppola Family reunited the historic Inglenook property, creating a Cabernet Sauvignon that epitomized the legacy of the estate. Now, Inglenook Cabernet Sauvignon continues to be a tribute to the historic world-renowned Inglenook 1941 Cabernet Sauvi - gnon. The 1941 vintage was produced by John Daniel, Jr. from vines brought to the Ingle - nook Estate from Bordeaux by the Founder Gustave Niebaum. Today, this estate-grown wine is blended with the best lots of Cabernet Sauvignon that remain after the highly selec - tive blending of Rubicon. Winemaker’s Tasting Notes The 2014 vintage of Inglenook Cabernet Sauvignon reflects a very pure composition that contains only small amounts of Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, and just a touch of Merlot. From this outstanding year emerges a smooth, generous palate with very fine dusty tannins and exemplary balance. As weighty and voluptuous as its predecessor, the flavors and fragrance of this vintage lean more heavily toward black fruits and seasoned wood. Cassis, blackberries, plums, and black currants provide juicy, mouthfilling flavors while distinct notes of cigar box, oak, graphite, and earthy spices create aromatic accents that are bound to evolve and become even more intense with bottle age. Yet, impressive density and texture already create ample allure.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Importeur/Inverkehrbringer:||Maison Vin, Siersdorfer Str. 6(b), 52457 Aldenhoven|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Inglenook, 1991 St Helena Highway, Rutherford, CA 94573, USA|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.