- 93 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Bruce Sanderson: "A broad, fleshy version, permeated by peach, apple pie, lemon and spice flavors. The creamy texture is offset by lively acidity and the finish echoes the spice elements. Drink now through 2024. 145 cases made."
- 90-92 Punkte VINOUS, Stephen Tanzer: "(these vines are situated just above Sauzet's Garenne holding, and are older): Pale yellow. Citrus and fresh apricot aromas, along with a floral element that I did not find in the smoky, reduced Garenne, which was going through a closed phase and was impossible to assess with confidence. A step up in texture and sweetness as well, showing a felicitous sugar/acid balance, noteworthy concentration and a fine-grained texture. This broad, fruity wine boasts well-integrated acidity."
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Tim Atkin: "Located right next door to Sauzet's La Garenne holdings, this an older and even smaller parcel, marked by its altitude and poor, limestone-dominated soils. Tighter and more acidic than La Garenne, it has crunchy citrus and wet-stone characters, complemented by old-vine concentration. Drinking Window 2021 ? 2029"
- 93 Punkte INTERNATIONAL WINEREPORT: "The Hameau de Blagny is a Premier Cru vineyard that is split between the Puligny-Montrachet and Blagny appellations on the Côte de Beaune. The 2017 is a simply marvelous release, on the nose this beautiful Chardonnay slowly unveils nutmeg infused Challah bead with wild mushroom and shades of vanilla crème brûlée that all work together nicely. The soft mouthfeel, freshness and intensity of the wine is truly spectacular. Ripe pink grapefruit oil, cloves, peat moss and shades of apple pie all mingle .together and linger through the finish. While this is delightful now, I expect it will further evolve in cellar over the next fifteen plus years."
- 93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "Unfurling in the glass with aromas of crisp white peach, grapefruit pith, white flowers and subtle hints of orange blossom, the 2017 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Hameau de Blagny is medium to full-bodied, tensile and incisive, with good concentration at the core, racy acids and a long finish with good grip. This is one of the more precise and less fleshy 2017s from Sauzet this year, showing its higher-altitude origins, and that marks it out as a particular success."
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|International Wine Report:||93 IWR|
|Region:||Burgund Cote de Beaune|
|% vol Alk:||13,50|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Domaine Etienne Sauzet, 11 rue de Poiseul, F-21190 PULIGNY-MONTRACHET|