- 93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni (12/2019): "The 2012 Brut Millésimé William Deutz Meurtet is wonderfully deep, layered and expressive. Pinot Noir from Aÿ offers quite a bit of textural resonance and power, all underpinned by bright minerality. That is exactly what comes through here. Pear, baked apple, dried flowers, mint and chalk all come alive in this expansive, beautifully textured Champagne from Deutz. There is so much to like here."- 94 Punkte DECANTER, John Stimpfig: "This is only the second vintage of this rare 100% Pinot Noir parcel – and the first to be produced as a single-vineyard expression. Meurtet’s southeast-facing Pinot Noir vines were planted from 1990 and are divided into two plots close to the cellars in Ay. The nose and palate are unmistakably Pinot, displaying purity, finesse and a delicate, sophisticated vinosity. The cooler terroir here gives the wine a well judged, tensile acidity which frames the soft, moreish and youthful mélange of white and red fruits. With a long and sustained finish, this is already dangerously drinkable but it will undoubtedly age with great distinction too. This demands food. Drinking Window 2019 – 2034"
- 92 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Alison Napjus: "Fine and creamy in texture, with zesty drive from the sleek acidity and well-knit flavors of dried cherry, pastry cream, grated ginger and almond blossom. Offers a plush, lightly spiced finish. Drink now through 2027."
- 93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: The 2012 Brut Millésimé William Deutz Meurtet is wonderfully deep, layered and expressive. Pinot Noir from Aÿ offers quite a bit of textural resonance and power, all underpinned by bright minerality. That is exactly what comes through here. Pear, baked apple, dried flowers, mint and chalk all come alive in this expansive, beautifully textured Champagne from Deutz. There is so much to like here."
- 17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "From a specific parcel in Aÿ with calcareous subsoil.
A bit nervier on the nose than its stablemate La Côte Glacière. Excellent tension and neatness. Strongly Pinot-perfumed. Long and nuanced, with a fine balance between fruit and structure. This seems really distinguished, and very persistent. There's a certain light smokiness."
- 93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Very aromatic with strawberries and orange peel and a subtle bread-dough undertone. Full-bodied with a very fine bead, giving the Champagne a creamy texture that follows through to beautiful and refined fruit at the end. Relatively dry. Drink now."
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Produkt:||Champagner, Sekt & Co|
|Inhalt:||1,5 l Magnum|
|Rebsorte(n):||Chardonnay Pinot Noir|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|% vol Alk:||12,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Champagne Deutz, 16, rue Jeanson , F-51160 Ay|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.