- 94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Beautiful aromas of lavender, rosemary and black currants follow through to a full body with very pretty integrated tannins and a savory finish. It's cool, calm and delicious. Drink now."
- 18 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "Spiced blackcurrant and blackberry bramble freshly sprinkled with cocoa powder and anise served with a side of black tea and toast. Ultra-fine tannins couple with mouth-watering acidity and a dusty-rock minerality for a long, palate-cleansing finish. Nicely persistent flavour shown through natural concentration and a resulting freshness. Will no doubt age and evolve well in bottle."
- 95 Punkte DECANTER: "Old, low-yielding vines produce a wine with effusive aromas and flavours of potpourri, black fruit, Asian spice and black olive. Scintillating acidity, unfolding complexity and a long, bracing finish make this a wine not to be missed."
- 98 Punkte INTERNATIONAL WINEREPORT: "The 2012 Kronos Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is another simply incredible showing from Cathy Corison and a wonderful example of Napa Valley Cabernet at its finest. Kronos is Cathy Corison's single estate vineyard which was planted in 1971 and is one of the last old Cabernet vineyards in the Valley. In 2012 Cathy Corison was able to achieve striking overall purity, elegance and precision in her Kronos Cabernet, a combination which is never an easy task to achieve. As this begins to open in the glass it releases seductive aromas of fresh blackberries and red currants followed by graphite, fresh violets and sweet spices which all come together beautifully in the glass. This continues to impress with its outstanding balance and finesse along with its remarkably sleek, velvety texture and long lingering finish. Today the Kronos Cabernet is already showing many appealing characteristics, but this will only evolve further over the next two decades and become even more special with age.
August, 2015 (JD)
- 95+ Punkte VINOUS Antonio Galloni: "The 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Kronos presents a more intensely mineral and savory profile than the Napa Valley, with the opulence of the vintage pushed more into the background. Dried flowers, iron, spice, leather and mint add nuance. Ideally readers should give the 2012 at least a few years in bottle… The 2012 is a big wine, but it is also quite vivid, full of detail and nuanced."
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Jancis Robinson:||18,0 JR|
|International Wine Report:||98 IWR|
|% vol Alk:||13,7|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Importeur/Inverkehrbringer:||Kössler & Ulbricht GmbH & Co. KG, Nordostpark 78, 90411 Nürnberg|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Corison Winery, P.O. Box 427, St. Helena, CA 94574, USA|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.