- 93-95+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Medium to deep garnet-purple colored, the 2017 Rauzan-Ségla leaps from the glass with fragrant exotic spices and dried herbs over a core of blackberries, warm cassis and redcurrant jelly with hints of lavender and crushed stones. Medium-bodied, fine, fresh and elegant, it has soft, fine-grained tannins and wonderful freshness, finishing with an herbal lift. The blend this year is 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot and 2% Petit Verdot, harvested between September 12th and October 2nd at an average yield of 40 hectoliters per hectare. It was aged for 18 months in French oak, 60% new. The alcohol is 13.2%, and the pH is 3.68."
- 95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "This is a powerful, dense wine. Tannins come through strongly as does the dynamic black fruit. Likely to develop slowly, the wine's concentration is impressive. Drink from 2024."
- 94 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "Inviting, with seductive damson plum, red currant, blackberry and black cherry puree flavors layered together, stitched with dried anise, sandalwood and black tea threads. Very fine acidity flows underneath, carrying this through a suave and lengthy finish. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot. Best from 2022 through 2035."
- 94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2017 Rauzan-Ségla is coming together very nicely. Soft and silky, the 2017 is a wine of pure and total finesse. Sweet red cherry and plum fruit, tobacco, cedar and licorice add pretty top notes, but more than anything else, the 2017 impresses with its statuesque elegance and total balance; nothing in particular stands out. For that reason, Rauzan-Ségla is the sort of wine that is easy to overlook, and yet all the elements of a top notch Left-Bank wine are present. Tasted three times."
- 94 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Cinnamon, saffron, black truffles, toasted oak, cedar and damson; this is definitely a pretty sexy take on the vintage. No doubt the extraction had to be extremely carefully handled to get here, and they have done a good job with it. Feels like it has taken on weight during ageing without going too far. Drinking Window 2024 – 2040"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, 2% Petit Verdot.
Only mid crimson. Good combination of energy, freshness, ripeness and interest on the nose. This is real wine and classic Margaux with zest and delicacy but with just the right amount of light tannins for the relatively light fruit. Long and classic."
- 18 Punkte Rene Gabriel's BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: "Kunz Fassprobe 18: Verschlossenes, tiefes, fein mineralisches Bouquet, Brombeeren, Heidelbeeren, Tabak, fein Lakritze, Vanillepuder. Dichtverwobener, eleganter, klassischer Gaumen mit feiner Frucht, viel gutem Tannin, vielfältiger, komprimierter Aromatik, fein muskulöser, eleganter Struktur, langer, frischer Abgang."
- 94+ Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "This estate continues to fashion a complex, elegant, seamless style of wine. The 2017 Chateau Rauzan-Segla offers a deep purple color as well as gorgeous notes of cassis, crushed violets, tobacco, and leafy herbs. Pure Margaux on the palate with its medium to full-bodied, ultra-fine, seamless texture, this flawlessly balanced 2017 will benefit from 4-5 years of bottle age and keep for 20-25 years. The blend is 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, and 2% Petit Verdot, all aged in 60% new French oak."
- 94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "There’s a very balanced feel to this wine with ripe blueberries and red plums, as well as dried flowers. The palate has a supple, smooth build of rich, blueberry and cassis flavor and a long, fine-tannin finish. A blend of 62% cabernet sauvignon, 36% merlot and 2% petit verdot. Drink or hold."
|René Gabriel:||18 RG|
|Wine Enthusiast:||95 WE|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||94 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|Klassifzierung:||3. Grand Cru Classé|
|% vol Alk:||13|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Rauzan Segla, Rue Alexis Millardet, 33460 Margaux|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.