- 92-94+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Most of the plots that were planted since 2011 have gone into this. This second wine represents 41% of the crop. A blend of 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc, the very deep purple-black colored 2018 Reserve de la Comtesse opens slowly to offers glimpses and dusty soil, Sichuan pepper, garrigue and tobacco over a core of warm black cherries, cassis and blackberry pie plus a waft of crushed rocks. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is packed with juicy black fruits and loads of earth/mineral nuances, finishing with lovely freshness and a quiet intensity. Very impressive."
- 90-93 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "Cassis, blackberry, pepper and tobacco notes are in the mix, with good energy on the graphite-edged finish. Shows textbook typicity, and should be ready in the near term after bottling. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc. Drink now."
- 89-92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2018 Réserve de la Comtesse is a very pretty second wine from Pichon-Longueville Comtesse de Lalande. Pliant, creamy and inviting, the Reserve is attractive, but also a bit laid back relative to recent vintages in which the Réserve was perhaps a more serious, structured wine. The Réserve is built around a core of younger vine's fruit. The more accessible style is most likely explained by the natural heterogeneity of the vintage itself. The blend is 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc. Tasted four times."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "As with the first wine of Comtesse, this is one to look out for in 2018. It’s seductive but with a minerality and pull through the palate joined by plush raspberry and damson fruits – so much depth but also so pretty. As the tannins close in the finish is a little tighter than the mid-palate and when you return to it after tasting the first wine the fruit flavours have been joined by liquorice and touches of woodsmoke, it’s delicious. The split is 50/50 between first and second wine in 2018, with over 90% of the total production used. 1% Cabernet Franc makes up the blend. 9% press wine. 3.85pH, 87IPT. Drinking Window 2024 – 2036"
- 16,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON, Julia Harding: "53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot. 1% Cabernet Franc. Barrel sample.
Very dark cherry fruit. Sweeter and riper on the nose than the Pez just tasted, pure, dark and spicy. Much riper than usual. Pencil shavings scent on the palate, lithe and fine tannins, really smooth and gentle, just enough freshness to balance. A gentle touch. Creamy. They have kept lovely harmony."
- 17 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: "Kunz Fassprobe 19: (53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot, 1% Cabernet Franc) Samtenes, würziges, kräftiges Bouquet, Cassis, Brombeeren, Mocca, Minze, Caramel. Fein opulenter, frischer Gaumen mit kräftiger, süsser Frucht, fein cremiger Struktur, kräftiger Aromatik, feinsandigem Tannin, langer, voller Abgang. Kann noch zulegen."
- 92-94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Starting with the second wine of the estate, the 2018 Réserve De Comtesse checks as a blend of 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot, and the rest Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc. It's another rock star of a second wine that taste more like a grand vin with its terrific perfume of crème de cassis, blackberry, graphite, high-class tobacco, and earth. It's deep, medium to full-bodied, beautifully balanced, and has serious length."
- 93-94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A rich and dense second wine of Pichon Lalande with a full body, round and juicy tannins and a fruit-driven finish. Chewy, too."
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||16,5 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||2. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande, F-33250 Pauillac|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.