- 96 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Composed of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot, the 2017 Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande has a medium to deep garnet-purple color and is a little closed to begin, soon revealing floral notes of lilacs and lavender over a core of black raspberries, warm blackberries and forest floor plus touches of star anise and stewed black tea. Medium-bodied, the palate is a bundle of energy and tension with softly played tannins and beautiful floral and black fruit layers, finishing with a long-lingering whisper."
- 95 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "This smoky wine is structured and full of dry tannins. Acidity comes with the black-currant fruits that are slow to develop but will get there. Drink this wine from a great estate from 2024."
- 94 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2017 Pichon-Lalande has closed down a little on the nose since it was bottled late June. But it is still very well defined, quite Cabernet-influenced with cedar and graphite aromas emerging with time. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins. It is a very lithe Pichon-Lalande that in some ways harks back to the fleshier vintages of the past. There is something "sedate" and self-effacing about this 2017, and that is meant in a good way. Harmonious, refined, almost effortless and probably medium rather than long-term drinking."
- 95 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "Tasting in a blind lineup across Pauillac, it is instantly clear that what you get in this glass is better clarity of fruit, a darker and more serious texture across the palate and some lovely saffron and cinnamon notes to fill out the body. This feels like a Pauillac and even though it doesn't have the concentration of bigger years, there is a lot to be delighted about here. Silky tannins, burnished confidence, well-handled oak. Wait just another five years then ready to go with a carafe. Drinking Window 2022 – 2048"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc, 1% Petit Verdot.
More evolved, more immediately charming nose than the Pichon Baron. Glossy and polished. Sweet and round – very unlike the Baron, even though the Merlot portion is almost identical. Glamoureux (sounds like Glumineau, as in director general Nicolas?) and really very appealing indeed with excellent refreshment."
- 18 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: "Kunz Fassprobe 18: (70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc, 1% Petit Verdot, wegen dem Frost 7% weniger Ertrag) Samtenes, kräftiges, fein cremiges Bouquet, Cassis, Brombeeren, schwarze Kirschen, Lakritze, Minze. Ausgewogener, dichtverwobener, kräftiger, ausgewogener, voller Gaumen mit dichter, süsser Frucht, viel feinem Tannin, cremiger, fein opulenter Struktur, vielfältiger, süsser Aromatik, langer, frischer, feiner Abgang. Kann noch zulegen."
- 95 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Pure elegance and class, the 2017 Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse De Lalande checks in as 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Petit Verdot (representing just 50% of the production) that spent 18 months in 60% new barrels. Nicolas Glumineau has done an incredible job at this estate and this wine is consistently one of the classiest, most elegant wines in just about every vintage. Pure Pauillac notes of creme de cassis, lead pencil, green tobacco, and gravelly earth give way to a medium to full-bodied, soft, supple, flawlessly balanced 2017 that shows the more straight, classic style of the vintage. It needs 4-6 years of bottle age and will evolve gracefully for 25+ years or more. Tasted twice."
|René Gabriel:||18 RG|
|Wine Enthusiast:||Cellar Selection 95 WE|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||95 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||96 RPWA|
|Klassifzierung:||2. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande, F-33250 Pauillac|