- 93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Robert M. Parkers Jr.: "A sensational effort for the vintage, this textured, opulent, superb Lynch Bages is already strutting its stuff and should easily last for 20 years. Medium to full-bodied with an opaque dense purple color, notes of flowers and cassis, a layered texture that builds incrementally in the mouth and tremendous purity and depth, it can be drunk now or cellared for two decades or more. Bravo!"
- 94 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "In the powerful style of Lynch-Bages, although perhaps less exuberant than usual. Instead the concentration comes from juicy fruit, which gives it the a softer quality. Even so, it still has solid tannins, dense texture and always the promise of good aging."
- WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "Very solid, with a super beam of dark currant, tobacco and iron pushed by charcoal, melted fig and cocoa notes. There's a nicely rounded feel, but also plenty of grip in reserve. Best from 2013 through 2018. 30,500 cases made."
- VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2008 Lynch Bages has a classic pencil lead and cedar scented bouquet with impressive delineation. It just takes a time to get going in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, classic in style with graphite-tinged black fruit. This is fresh and focused with impressive depth on the grippy finish. The Cazes family crafted a solid, what you might call dependable Lynch Bages that might eschew the glitz, but will cruise along nicely for a couple of decades. (Tasted at BI Wine & Spirit’s annual 10-Year On tasting.)"
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: "More concentrated and tannic than many of the other Pauillacs in this vintage, with powerful cassis fruits, notes of liquorice and still-chewy tannins, with cigar box and menthol starting to tunnel though. It could do with another few years, and it's built to go the decades. Accomplished and enjoyable. Drinking Window 2020 – 2035"
- 17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON, Richard Hemming: "Ripe blackcurrant fruit, clove and something almost salty on the palate. Softening tannic feel, moderate acidity, medium body. Conforms to the bordeaux standard."
- 94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2008 Lynch Bages is brilliant stuff as well as a textbook Pauillac. Revealing a still youthful ruby/purple color as well as impressive notes of graphite, cedar pencil, cassis, tobacco, and obvious minerality, it hits the palate with medium to full-bodied richness, polished tannins, and a concentrated, layered texture. Jean-Charles Cazes described the vintage as late and great for Cabernet Sauvignon, and this beauty has classic Cabernet flair in spades. Powerful yet also fresh and elegant, it benefits from a decant and will continue drinking beautifully for another 20-30 years."- 93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Lots of currant and lemon rind undertones. Full body, firm and silky tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Tight and linear but pretty and bright. Just opening now. Drink or hold."
- 19 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: "Samtenes, dichtes, würziges, süsses Bouquet, blaue und schwarze Beeren, Zedern, Tee, Tabak, Vanille. Dichter, ausgewogener, eleganter, voller Gaumen mit dichter, süsser Frucht, viel feinem Tannin, kräftiger, voller Aromatik, sehr langer, cremiger Abgang."
|René Gabriel:||19 RG|
|Wine Enthusiast:||94 WE|
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit VerdotCabernet SauvignonMerlotCabernet Franc|
|Klassifzierung:||5. Grand Cru Classé|
|Reben:||79 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 18 % Merlot, 2 % Cabernet Franc, 1 % Petit Verdot|
|% vol Alk:||14,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Château Lynch-Bages, F-33250 Pauillac, Tel : +33 126.96.36.199.00|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.