- 98+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Composed of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc and 6% Merlot, the medium to deep garnet-purple colored 2015 Léoville Las Cases has a slightly closed nose, revealing notes of crème de cassis, baked blueberries and black forest cake with touches of licorice, violets and Indian spices plus a waft of dusty soil. The palate is medium to full-bodied, concentrated and built like a brick house, with firm, ripe, velvety tannins and seamless freshness, finishing long and spicy."
- 99 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "This wine that comes mainly from a magnificent walled vineyard within sight of the Gironde estuary is structured and dense. Its tannins and firm character show its enormous aging potential. Powerful black fruits come from the 85% Cabernet Sauvignon in this rich, juicy wine. Drink from 2027."
- 97 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "Filled with blackberry, black currant, fig and boysenberry preserve flavors, this starts off showy, but a back end of brambly grip, warm tar, and pastis-soaked apple wood emerges slowly before taking an authoritative lead on the finish. All the while, a cool charcoal note weaves in and around everything. Best from 2025 through 2045. 16,667 cases made."
- 97 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2015 Léoville-Las Cases has an almost clinical, brilliantly defined bouquet of mineral-rich black fruit, cedar and veins of fresh mint. The palate is medium-bodied with fine-grained tannin, beautifully judged acidity, exquisite balance and tangible energy toward the finish of graphite-infused blackberry and a hint of clove. This is one of the appellation’s most sophisticated offerings in 2015. Chapeau, Jean-Hubert Delon. Tasted blind at the Southwold 2015 Bordeaux tasting."
- 98 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2015 Léoville Las Cases is simply captivating. Sumptuous, racy and explosive in the glass, the 2015 is endowed with tremendous energy from start to finish. An exotic melange of crème de cassis, graphite, menthol and licorice bursts onto the palate as the 2015 shows off its alluring personality. Spectacularly rich, dense and full-throttle, with huge tannins that are nearly buried underneath the fruit, the 2015 is an unusual Las Cases. It is also breathtakingly beautiful. Readers who can find it should not miss it."
- 96 Punkte DECANTER, Steven Spurrier: "At 94% (85% Cabernet Sauvignon and 9% Cabernet Franc) this is the highest-ever Cab content in this grand vin. Very dense at first but full of power and elegance, with lots of energy. Beautifully made, and seems more Pauillac than St-Julien. This will be a very great wine. Drinking Window 2025 – 2050"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "Tasted blind. Dark crimson. Bonfire char on the top. Then very smooth, sweet and beguiling. Easy to appreciate. No heat. Early developer, though there is no shortage of tannin here!"
- 99 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "A legendary wine in the making from the Delon Family is the 2015 Leoville Las Cases and there are very few wines more impressive in the vintage. A blend of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc, and the balance Merlot, this full-bodied, tight, super-concentrated, focused 2015 boasts an awesome bouquet of crème de cassis, graphite, charcoal, lead pencil, and minerality. Deep, layered, with perfect ripeness and building tannin, hide bottle for 6-7 years and enjoy this prodigious effort over the following 3-4 decades."
- 98 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Blackcurrant, blueberry and currant aromas with hints of black licorice and hot stones. Full-bodied with dense and integrated tannins and a long, long finish. It is all there and all about proportional harmony. Excellent focus and beauty. Drink in 2022."
|Wine Enthusiast:||99 WE|
|Vinous:||98 VS 97 VS|
|James Suckling:||98 JS|
|Klassifzierung:||2. Cru Classé|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||99 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||98 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Leoville Las Cases 33 250 Saint-Julien Beychevelle|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.