- 92 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Neal Martin: "The 2014 La Lagune is a wine that showed extremely well when I tasted it from barrel. Now in bottle, it has a very well defined, quite intense bouquet with blackberry, cedar and pencil box aromas—classic in style, demonstrating impressive breeding. The palate is very well balanced with fine tannin, bright and vivacious black fruit laced with graphite, fine mineralité and it fans out wonderfully on the Pauillac-like finish. You know, I suspect this might even surpass the 2015 La Lagune... let's see. This is excellent."
- 92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2014 La Lagune has a tightly wound bouquet that may have closed down since I last tasted it. It begins to open with blackberry, graphite and wet limestone scents, quite strict and focused, but very well defined and showing great clarity. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, and density with a little chalkiness showing towards the second half. I like the tension and energy, lingering long in the mouth. It will need several years in bottle but it will be worth the wait. Tasted at the La Lagune vertical at the château."
- 94 Punkte FALSTAFF "Wer klug auswählt wird belohnt" (4/2015)
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Jane Anson: The 2104 is closed right now - it takes a good 15 minutes to really open, revealing an excellent wine with layers of liquorice and black chocolate alongside some crushed stones with clear minerality on the mouthwatering finish. This is good quality. The tannins now are regularly taking on a weight that was less evident earlier in the lineup, even in bigger vintages, and speaks to the extra work that La Lagune has been doing in vineyard and cellar. 50% new oak. Drinking Window 2021 – 2042"
- 93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A red with blackcurrant and blueberry character. Hints of wet stones. Medium body, firm tannins and crisp finish. Linear and classy. Drink or hold."
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Klassifzierung:||3. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Chateau Montrose, F-33180 Saint-Estephe|
|Hersteller:||Chateau La Lagune, 81 Avenue de l´Europe, F-33290 Ludon Medoc|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.