- 94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This has great clarity of ripe red plums and mulberries, as well as attractive, floral nuances, leading to a very focused feel on the palate that offers a succulent and fluid array of ripe red fruit that holds fresh and even. Ever so fine tannins. Try from 2022."
- 93 Punkte THE WINE CELLAR INSIDER, Jeff Leve: "With a strong sense of minerality, silky tannins, lush, salty fruit and pepper, this wine is smoky, fresh, concentrated and packed with ripe pit fruit. The wine was produced from a blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc, reaching 14.4% alcohol with a pH of 3.8."
- 92 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "Blended of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc, the deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Haut-Brisson is quite oaky on the nose with underlying plum preserves, baked cherries and dried mulberries plus wafts of bay leaves, damp soil and cigars. Medium to full-bodied, it has firm, rounded tannins, seamless freshness and plenty of muscular fruit going long in the finish. 5,000 cases produced."
- WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "Bramble, black cherry, red currant and damson plum fruit flavors combine into a juicy and energetic core, while light dried anise, rooibos tea and mineral notes skitter through for added range. Has chalky minerality for spine and fresh acidity driving all the elements along. Best from 2021 through 2033. 5,000 cases made."
- 92 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2016 Haut Brisson is terrific. Plush and succulent in the glass, with tons of textural intensity, the 2016 has so much to offer. Dark red cherry, chocolate, mocha and spice all build in a beautifully textured, racy Saint-Émilion that is already quite delicious. The 2016 has really come together quite nicely over the course of its aging."
- DECANTER, James Lawther MW: "Blackcurrant and dark fruit notes with a hint of quality oak. Palate appetising with fresh grainy tannins on the finish. Lovely balance. Drinking Window 2021 – 2030"
- 17 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "Deep crimson. Scented and peppery on the nose and then gently sweet on the palate. Much less drying than most. Charming!"
- JEB DUNNUCK: "The 2016 Château Haut Brisson was outstanding on both occasions I was able to taste it. A blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc brought up in 35% new oak, this medium to full-bodied, plump, sexy Saint-Emilion offers loads of spiced black fruits, truffle, tobacco, and incense. It has rock solid ripeness, a rounded texture, and delivers pleasure. Drink it any time over the coming 15-20 years."
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||91 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||92 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,0 JR|
|Rebsorte(n):||Merlot Cabernet Franc|
|Reben:||90% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||14,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Vignobles K, 1 lieu-dit Cassevert, F-33330 Saint Christophe des Bardes|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.