- 94+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "The deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Grand-Puy-Lacoste gives up pure kirsch and red and black currants with violets and baking spices. Medium-bodied, firm and grainy, it's very expressive with good concentration and length."
- 91 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Juicy and jammy, this wine is already smoothly textured. Its black fruits add a fresh touch and give a ripe feeling. Likely to develop quickly the wine will be ready to drink from 2022."
- 94 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, James Molesworth: "A lively style, with lots of briar and tobacco notes out front, backed by punchy plum and black currant paste flavors. Has a shot of sweet tobacco lining the finish, with echoes of savory and hints of iron giving this range and length. Best from 2023 through 2038. 10,000 cases made."
- 95 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: "The 2016 Grand-Puy-Lacoste has a superb, vibrant, tobacco-infused bouquet that soars from the glass; it is extremely well defined and classic, just as you expect from this Pauillac. The medium-bodied palate displays succulent tannin that hides the backbone supporting this wine. It is more approachable than the Grand Puy Lacoste of a decade ago, yet retains the essence of its terroir. This is one of the most elegant GPLs of recent years."
- 95+ Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2016 Grand-Puy-Lacoste is a powerful, exciting wine. That is the good news. But readers are going to have to be patient, as the 2016 shows very little of the upfront appeal that was so evident when it was in barrel. In the glass, the 2016 is sumptuous, vivid and incredibly detailed, with generous super-ripe red fruit and floral notes that develop with time. The wine's concentration and vibrancy lead me to think it will enjoy a very long life. Wow!"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "Tasted blind. Rich and savoury, even slightly toasty – immediately appealing nose. Perhaps not the most noble but very flashy."
- 97 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "A neoclassical edition of Grand-Puy-Lacoste, this has cedar, graphite, deeply integrated cedar and spicy-oak influence and a very fresh array of ripe blackberries, dark cherries and cassis. The palate is so seamless. It builds beautifully and delivers a long, seamless array of perfectly ripe dark fruit, swathed in fine, firm, ascending layers of tannins. As good as we have seen in recent vintages, this is a star of the vintage. Try from 2024."
|Wine Enthusiast:||91 WE|
|James Suckling:||97 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||94 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Klassifzierung:||5. Grand Cru Classé|
|Rebsorte(n):||Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||82 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 18 % Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||The 2014 blend for Grand Puy Lacoste has, once again a large proportion of cabernet sauvignon (82%) proving once more the potential of this vineyard to really express all the best characteristics and charm of the cabernet grapes. This wine has an impressive intense ruby red colour. The nose expresses ripe, concentrated black fruits, blueberries and blackcurrant liqueur, typically Grand-Puy-Lacoste, with a slight spicy, peppery note. On the palate the first impressions are of density and great precision, carrying on with ripe tannins, powerful and elegant. This 2014 possesses a beautiful balance and freshness with a long finish and an intense note of cocoa. We find in this wine the framework of the great vintages of Grand-Puy-Lacoste where the richness and complexity of the terroir, combine with the refined fruit and ripe tannins which are perfectly expressed.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Grand Puy Lacoste, BP82, F-33250 Pauillac, +33 5 56 59 06 66|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.