- 96 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2016 Gloria is one of the undisputed stars of this vintage. Rich, deep and explosive, the 2016 possesses tremendous intensity in all of its dimensions. Sweet red cherry, tobacco, menthol, licorice and dried rose petal all add complexity. In 2016 Gloria is a real head-turner. It should be a fabulous value as well. There is not much else to say."
- 96 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: „The 2016 Gloria is one oft he undisputed stars of this vintage. Rich, deep and explosive, the 2016 possesses tremendous intensity in all of ist dimensions. Sweet red cherry, tobacco, menthol, licorice and dried rose petal al ladd complexity. In 2016 Gloria is a real head-turner. It should be a fabulous value as well. There is not much else to say.“
- 94 Punkte WINESPECTATOR: "This has a slightly chunky feel now, with bramble and tar notes jutting out a bit, but the core is saturated with cassis and blackberry fruit flavors and there's fun energy throughout. Offers a lovely tug of sweet tobacco detail on the finish too. Just let this settle in the cellar. Best from 2024 through 2038."
- 94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "I was lucky enough to taste the 2016 Château Gloria on multiple occasions and it’s unquestionably the finest vintage of this cuvée I’ve tasted. A blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, and the rest Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot, aged in 42% new French oak, its deep purple color is followed by a powerful, medium to full-bodied wine that has thrilling purity in its ripe black and blue fruits, tobacco, and graphite-laced aromas and flavors. Deep, layered, with ripe tannins and the purity and freshness that makes the vintage so special, this is a brilliant Gloria to drink over the coming 20+ years."
- 94 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Beautiful aromas of blackcurrants and blueberries. Hot-stone undertones. Full-bodied, very tight and focused with very fine tannins that are strong and bright. Compressed. Serious. Try in 2023."
- 93 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "The 2016 Gloria is showing brilliantly and appears to be entering the beginning of its drinking window. Offering up a deep bouquet of sweet crème de cassis and blackberries mingled with sweet spices and licorice. Medium to full-bodied, deep and layered, with fine concentration, ripe tannins and bright acids, it's a vibrant, precise wine from this sometimes rather flamboyantly styled estate, impressing for its purity of fruit and structural seamlessness. Gloria in excelsis!“
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBNISON: "Tasted blind. Restrained nose suggests there’s a lot going on here. Savoury – as dry as a Barton wine – but with great constitution. Drier than usual."
- 18 Punkte Rene Gabriels BORDEAUX TOTAL, Andre Kunz: "Kunz Fassprobe 17: Herbes, tiefes Bouquet, Brombeeren, schwarze Kirschen, gut Gummi, Tabak. Klassischer, dichter Gaumen mit gutem Tannin, samtener Frucht, dichter, fein muskulöser Struktur, kräftiger, dunkler Aromatik, langer, voller, aromatischer Abgang."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Elin McCoy: “Though it's hardly under-the-radar, this unclassified château (one of the few in this appellation) consistently offers rich bright fruit , charm, and juicy generosity in a lighter, elegant St-Julien style, especially in top vintages like 2016. The plots that make up its vineyards were painstakingly acquired by the late Henri Martin and it's now run by his daughter and son-in-law, along with fourth growth Château Saint-Pierre. The blend in 2016 is 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc, and 3% Petit Verdot and aged in 40% new barrels. This was the first vintage made in a new winery, with 76 different-sized tanks, and it's one of the best wines ever from Gloria.”
|René Gabriel:||18 RG|
|James Suckling:||94 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||93 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit VerdotCabernet SauvignonMerlotCabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Gloria, 1 Rue Marie Amelie, F-33250 Saint-Julien-Beychevelle|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.