- 90 Punkte VINOUS, Neal Martin: The 2016 Fleur la Mothe has a lifted, floral bouquet that delivers the purity that I discerned from barrel. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, a fine bead of acidity, smooth in texture with a very satisfying, quite concentrated finish that lingers in the mouth. Give this a couple of years in bottle and you will have a fine Cru Bourgeois on your hands. Tasted at the Oenoconseil tasting room in Bordeaux. Drinking Window : 2020 – 2030"
- 90 Punkte WINEDOCTOR, Chris Kissack: "This is dominated on the nose by scents of perfumed black raspberry, with a little cherry skin depth, and fresh, lifted, cherry-stone vivacity. The palate is just as pretty as the nose, delicately poised, fresh and bright, with a pointed structure and fresh acidity backing it up. It has a firm, composed, rather more austere style than some, but still with lovely fresh and pure fruit character. This is quite charming."
- 92-93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This is a rich and layered young red with lots of blackberries and blueberries. Medium-bodied, firm and silky-textured Bordeaux. Pretty. Petit Verdot makes a difference in this wine."
- WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Barrel Sample. This wine is soft and juicy, with bright acidity. It has an open, expansive character of red berry fruits that are touched by spice. It will age quickly, and should be ready in 2022."
- 89-91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Neal Martin: "The 2016 Fleur la Mothe has a well defined, crisp blackberry and raspberry scented bouquet with subtle mineral scents interwoven. The oak is nicely integrated here. The palate is meium-bodied with crisp acidity, lively and fresh with fine tanin, and delicious red cherries and strawberry towards the vivid finish. This property in the Médoc can often produce excellent « classic » bordeaux. this is one of them, up there with the 2009 and 2010."
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||50% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Franc, 10% Petit Verdot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Fleur La Mothe, Route du Canyon, F-33250 Pauillac|