- 90 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE: "Tasted at the Cru Bourgeois annual tasting, the 2015 Fleur la Mothe has a wonderful bouquet, very pure with perfumed black cherry and boysenberry fruit seamlessly integrated with the oak. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, maybe just a little pinched at the moment (bottle shock?) but it will regain its composure with another year or two in bottle. Excellent. Tasted September 2017."
- 90 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST: "The 30% new barrels really show in this toasty, spicy wine. This intense wood aging is saved by the rich underlying fruit that delivers great concentration and blackberry flavors. Given time these will balance with the wood, produce a ripe, fruity wine. Drink from 2021."
- 90 Punkte DECANTER, Stephen Brook: "Although overall the wine is denser than the elegant 2016, the nose is delightful, with fresh and perfumed blackberry aromas, expressing charm and finesse. The attack is suave, leading to a concentrated and fleshy palate, which shows some tannic grip without being too extracted. There’s impressive extract on the long finish. Drinking Window 2021 – 2032"
- 90 Punkte VINOUS Antonio Galloni (Neal Martin): "The 2015 La Fleur de Mothe is a blend of 47% Cabernet Sauvignon, 41% Merlot and 12% Petit Verdot. Matured in around 35% new oak, it has a clean, fresh, quite perfumed bouquet with blackberry, raspberry and graphite scents, a touch of violet emerging with time. The palate is well balanced with a fresh, sappy entry. There is good depth here, a gentle grip and feels quite solid and firm, suggesting that it will benefit from a couple of years in bottle. But there is plenty of freshness from start to finish and it will mature well over the next six to eight years. Tasted at the Oenoconseil tasting room in Bordeaux."
- 91 Punkte ANTHOCYANES: "Fleur la Mothe is an outstanding wine made by the talented Antoine Medeville. Slightly oaky and perfectly integrated woody notes, the bouquet show luscious blackberry and flowers. Pure and juicy texture, layered and velvety tannins. A great bargain."
|Wine Enthusiast:||90 WE|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|Reben:||45% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Sauvignon und 10% Petit Verdot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Fleur La Mothe, Route du Canyon, F-33250 Pauillac|
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.