- 93 Punkte und "Cellar Selection" WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "This is already a balanced wine, rich in tannins, packed with ripe blackberry fruits and with a dense texture. It has weight and richness from the 50% Cabernet Sauvignon in the blend and the 20% of Petit Verdot that adds a great structure. Drink from 2025."
- 91 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2015 Belle-Vue is plump, juicy and absolutely delicious. Black cherry, plum, mocha, chocolate, spice and grilled herbs abound in a flavorful, intense red that hits all the right notes. This is a beautifully balanced, sumptuous, stylish Haut-Médoc."
- 90 Punkte DECANTER: "Rich, well-extracted fruit that dominates the fine tannins. Very good wine."
- 92 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "A hidden gem from the southern part of the Médoc (north of Macau) is the 2015 Château Belle-Vue and this estate is located right next to Giscours in Margaux. Readers need to know that the southern part of the Médoc was the sweet spot in 2015 and this is a prime region to look for non-classified growths that overdeliver. This vibrant purple colored beauty boasted terrific notes of crème de cassis, dried flowers, licorice, and spice, with a dusty minerality developing with time in the glass. With medium to full-bodied richness, impeccable balance and a silky texture, it?s well worth a case purchase and should keep for 10-15+ years. Tasted twice. This wine is close to 40% each of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, with the balance Petit Verdot, aged in 40% new wood. This is another great wine from American merchant Jeffrey Davies that?s well worth your time and money."- 92 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Aromas of blueberries and blackberries with hints of spices and wet earth. Medium to full body, firm and silky tannins and a delicious finish. So pretty and refined. Drink in 2020."
- 90 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Neal Martin: "Tasted at the Cru Bourgeois annual tasting, the 2015 Belle Vue has a crisp bouquet with blackberry, briary and subtle mineral notes that lend this real class. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, quite linear and classic in style with just the right amount of salinity on the finish to keep you coming back for another sip. Very fine. Tasted September 2017."
|Wine Enthusiast:||Cellar Selection 93 WE|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||92 JD|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||90 RPWA|
|Rebsorte(n):||Petit Verdot Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Chateau Belle Vue, 103 Route de Bordeaux, Pauillac, F-33460 Macau, www.chateau-belle-vue.com|