- 95 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "Disgorged in July 2019, Bollinger's 2012 Brut La Grande Année is showing well, offering up an incipiently complex bouquet of crisp yellow orchard fruit, fresh peach, orange oil, toasted walnuts and dried apricot that's still quite reserved with less than a year on cork. Full-bodied, deep and muscular, the 2012 is blockier and broader-shouldered than its 2008 predecessor, with a weightier and even more concentrated palate built around a bright spine of acidity, concluding with a chalky finish that carries appreciably dry extract. This isn't quite as elegant as the exquisite 2008, but it is a superb effort and obviously built to age."
- 96 Punkte und "#76 Top 100 Cellar Selections 2020" WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "Still young for a wine of this caliber, this rich Champagne has an immense future ahead of it. The freshness of the wine will mature into the rich toastiness that is such a hallmark of this brand. Oak fermentation and aging have added to the great promise of this fine wine. Drink from 2022."
- 97 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Alison Napjus: "This goes from zero to 60 right out of the gate, with an intense spine of acidity driving tightly meshed flavors of crushed black currant, ground coffee, candied grapefruit peel and toasted almond. The profile expands on the palate, carried by the fine, raw silk–like mousse. Richly aromatic and expressive from start to lasting, spiced finish. Disgorged July 2019. Drink now through 2037."
- 94 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2012 Grande Année is vibrant and wonderfully nuanced. Citrus peel, orchard fruit, brioche, dried flowers and chamomile are all finely knit in a Grand Année built on energy and persistence more than size. Readers will find a restrained Grand Année in 2012. There is plenty of the textural richness that is such a signature of the house style, but I am also struck by the wine's freshness. Best of all, the 2012 will drink well right out of the gate. It is quite expressive today, even in the early going. (Originally published in August 2020)"
- 97 Punkte FALSTAFF, Peter Moser: "Helles Gelbgrün, Silberreflexe, feines anhaltendes Mousseux. Zarte Nuancen von frischer Birne und gelben Ringlotten, ein Hauch von Kirschen und Grapefruitzesten, Noten von feinem Karamell und Limoncino. Saftig, sehr komplex, dreidimensionaler Körper am Gaumen, finessenreiche Säurestruktur, lebendig, mit einem salinen Touch im Abgang, präziser, vinöser Stil, ausgestattet mit feiner Fruchtsüße und großer Länge."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Simon Field: "Texture is key here, with a fruit basket of indulgence tempting the senses, the predominant Pinot Noir adding plums, cherry and hints of cedar to the creamy, toasty core that has been bequeathed by the barrel fermentation. Energetic, vital and brimming with potential, its 8g/l of sugar is lightly worn. This is a seductive Grande Année, hard to resist in its youth but far from lacking gravitas and matière to secure a happy development. Drinking Window 2020 – 2030"
- 17,5+ Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "65% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay. 21 crus: mainly Aÿ and Verzenay for the Pinot Noir, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger and Oiry for the Chardonnay. All base wines aged in old oak and riddled and disgorged by hand. Dosage 8 g/l. Disgorged in May 2019.
Bright crème pâtissière nose with notes of Cox's orange pippin apple and lots of development. Really quite arresting. Much drier on the palate than the nose suggests, with a certain steeliness. Bone-dry finish but lots of substance on the mid palate. More recognisably Bollinger on the palate than the surprisingly rich, flirtatious nose, presumably informed by the vintage. Low-key mousse. This is clearly a long-distance runner."
- 96 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "While the 2012 La Grande Annee doesn't match the magical 2008, it's not far off and has a similar purity and elegance. Beautiful notes of white flowers, white grapefruit, salty minerality, sliced apple, and hazelnut nuances all emerge on the nose, and this beauty hits the palate with medium-bodied richness, plenty of mid-palate concentration, bright yet integrated acidity, and a beautiful finish. This gains depth and richness with time in the glass but really needs 2-4 years of bottle age and should easily evolve for 20+ years in cold cellars."
|Wine Enthusiast:||96 WE|
|Produkt:||Champagner, Sekt & Co|
|Rebsorte(n):||Chardonnay Pinot Noir|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||95 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||96 JD|
|Reben:||65% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay|
|% vol Alk:||12,0|
|Notizen des Weinguts:||21 crus: Mainly Aÿ and Verzenay for the Pinot Noir, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger and Oiry for the Chardonnay. Fermented entirely in barrels. At Bollinger, only very high quality harvests become a vintage: the exceptional 2012 vintage led to Bollinger creating expressive wines that were simultaneously full, fresh and complex. Maturation Sealed with a natural cork and cellar aged for more than twice the time required by the appellation. To the eye Its delicate colour and golden reflections are a sign of the wine’s maturity and Bollinger’s wine-making methods To the nose Full and expressive. Apricot, almond and hazelnut, followed by notes of honey and cereals intertwining in a symphony of aromas. On the palate Exceptional texture and structure. Dense, silky with a long finish. Fresh and full with a delicious refined finish.|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Champagne Bollinger, 16, rue Jules-Lobet – B.P.4, F-51160 Aÿ|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.