- 94+ Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "From a bottle disgorged in March 2017, Bollinger's 2007 La Grande Année is showing brilliantly, offering up a superb bouquet of lemon oil, confit citrus, almond paste, iodine, walnut oil and freshly baked bread. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, broad-shouldered and powerful in this frequently rather slender vintage, with excellent concentration, a deep and tightly wound core and a precise, chalky finish."
- 95 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Alison Napjus: "Fragrant, with notes of chalk and spring blossom on the nose, this fresh and focused version offers a finely detailed, lacy palate of white raspberry, peach skin, toast and candied ginger flavors. Long and creamy on the spice- and smoke-laced finish. Disgorged November 2016. Drink now through 2030."
- 93 Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "Bollinger's 2007 Brut La Grande Année is quite pretty. Elegant, restrained and understated in style, the 2007 is one of the more delicate young Grande Années I can remember tasting. Mid-weight structure and silky texture only reinforce that impression. Lemon oil, red berry, dried flowers and chamomile open up nicely, but it is the wine's overall feel that stands out most. Best of all, the 2007 will drink well with no cellaring. Disgorged: September 2016."
- 93 Punkte DECANTER, Michael Edwards: "A fresh hue, with gold highlights signalling lovely ripeness. Almond scents with peach and mango. On the palate, honey notes and crisp acidity are in fine balance. Classy. Ready but will keep well. Drinking Window 2018 ? 2025"
- 94 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "I loved the 2007 La Grande Année, which is based on 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay. Over 90% of this cuvée was sourced from Grand Cru sites, with the balance from Premier Cru villages. Vinified all in older barrels and aged 6 years in bottle on lees, it boasts a deep, rich, creamy style as well as full-bodied notes of ripe stone fruits, wood smoke, and spice. It has vibrant acidity, impressive length, and notable purity, all making for a classy, impressive Champagne that will keep for 10-15 years."
- 93 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "This has a very attractive, grapefruit and lemon edge to the nose with toasty and ripe, expressive, fruit notes that follow through to the smooth palate with an attractive, toasty build at the finish. Disgorged in November 2017. Drink now or hold."
|James Suckling:||93 JS|
|Produkt:||Champagner, Sekt & Co|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||94 RPWA|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||94 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Chardonnay Pinot Noir|
|% vol Alk:||12,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Champagne Bollinger, 16, rue Jules-Lobet ? B.P.4, F-51160 Aÿ|