- 91 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, William Kelley: "Disgorged six months ago, the latest rendition of the NV Brut Special Cuvée was bottled in 2015, and while its core derives from the 2014 vintage, it contains fully 60% reserve wines. The wine wafts from the glass with a classic bouquet of apples, pear, walnut oil and clear honey, followed by a medium to full-bodied palate that's broad-shouldered and Pinot Noir-driven, with a pinpoint mousse, nice tension at the core and a delicately chalky finish. Gilles Descotes commented that one of his biggest challenges is finding enough wine raised in wood to make the Special Cuvée in years where Grandé Année is produced—and to that end, Bollinger is significantly expanding its barrel program to ferment even more base wine in used oak."
- 92 Punkte WINE ENTHUSIAST, Roger Voss: "The classic Bollinger nonvintage is, as always, rich and firmly structured. With the roundness that comes from aging the wines in wood before blending, it has a ripe, smooth edge. Underneath, the texture is solid, with hints of apple and pear and mature acidity."
- 92 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Alison NApjus: "Vibrant and well-knit, this layers a refined texture and mouthwatering acidity with a rich profile of dried white cherry, raw almond, mandarin orange peel and smoke-tinged minerality. Finely knit and focused, presenting a creamy, spiced finish. Drink now through 2020."
- 90 Punkte VINOUS, Josh Raynolds: "(60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier; 8 g/l dosage; L1403801): Pale yellow. Toasty aromas of apple and pear nectar are complemented by hints of toffee, honey and orange zest. Full and expansive on the palate, offering ripe orchard and pit fruit flavors and an undercurrent of smoky minerals and buttered toast. Smooth and gently spicy on the clinging, nicely focusd finish."
- 91 Punkte INTERNATIONAL WINEREPORT: "The Bollinger Special Cuvèe is a multi-vintage blend from a selection of recent vintages. This instantly begins with biscuit aromatics, which are accompanied by baked apples and apricot accents. The lithe mousse delights the senses as flavors of citrus blossom, lemon oil, baked pear and hints of bright starfruit fill the palate. This finishes clean with a lively minerality leaving a lasting impression."
- 93 Punkte JEB DUNNUCK: "Bollinger’s NV Special Cuvée knocks it out of the park. Made from 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and the rest Pinot Meunier, with 30% of the blend brought up in barrels, it boasts a rich, deep, medium to full-bodied style as well as terrific notes of lemon curd, crème brûlée, caramelized stone fruits, and hints of toasty nuttiness that develop with time in the glass. It’s a big, rich Champagne that stays balanced and pure. Beautiful stuff."
- 92 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Trademark Bollinger complexity with apples, brioche and grapefruit in a very subtly reductive style. The palate is super fine, even and elegant with a refreshing lemon, lime, light-berry and apple-brioche finish. Drink now."
|Wine Enthusiast:||92 WE|
|James Suckling:||92 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||91 RPWA|
|International Wine Report:||91 IWR|
|Produkt:||Champagner, Sekt & Co|
|Jeb Dunnuck:||93 JD|
|Rebsorte(n):||Chardonnay Pinot Noir Meunier|
|Reben:||60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Meunier|
|% vol Alk:||12,0|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Champagne Bollinger, 16, rue Jules-Lobet – B.P.4, F-51160 Aÿ|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.