- 95 Punkte Robert Parkers WINE ADVOCATE, Lisa Perrotti-Brown: "The Marchesi Antinori 2017 Solaia offers a uniquely floral personality with wild rose and lilac that comes as a surprise, especially if you are expecting the more robust and opulent dark fruit associated with this vintage. To use a word that is popular now, the aromas are absolutely lifted. This is a bouquet-driven wine, showing great oak choices that are synergistic with the light and considerably thinner palate. Dried or pressed flowers cede to cherry, blueberry, some red meat char and a light touch of cinnamon. My impression is that the dry extract from the oak ultimately plays a bigger role in the overall flavor profile, preserving its red fruit core nevertheless. The wine is very accessible in terms of mouthfeel, showing a comparatively thinner and shorter approach. With more time in the glass, it offers some of the white soil dust that is a standard Solaia signature. It will be released the first week of September."
- 95 Punkte WINESPECTATOR, Bruce Sanderson: "Expressive, featuring a bright burst of cherry, black currant, iron and oak spice aromas and flavors. Fresh and fluid, with well-mannered tannins and impeccable balance. A big wine, with an elegant feel. Pulls all the elements together nicely for the vintage. Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese and Cabernet Franc. Best from 2022 through 2042."
- 95+ Punkte VINOUS, Antonio Galloni: "The 2017 Solaia has shut down since I last tasted it about a year ago, but not as dramatically as Tignanello. The difference might be that Sangiovese drives the blend in Tignanello, while Cabernet Sauvignon is at the core of Solaia. Even so, today, I see more energy than in the past. As a recent vertical in London once again proved, Solaia is a wine that needs bottle age to be at its best, even if it's often quite flashy in its youth. There is plenty of the distinct Cabernet Sauvignon character and richness that is so unique to Solaia, but also a good bit of energy as well."
- 97 Punkte DECANTER, Aldo Fiordelli: "Super-restrained cassis fruit with an almost blueberry maturity in front of violet, clove and blond tobacco spiciness. Retasting the wine the next day, it shines with graphite minerality, pure leather, and a touch of lemon thyme. Creamy and full on the palate, it has refined and meaty tannins, with lively acidity and great balance overall. You would not think this wine was aged in 100% new French oak for 18 months because of the great fruit concentration on display, but the top quality of the oak used is evident. The potential of Solaia is to be seen over the years, to discover its character as it matures. It's never cutesy, always elegant. Drinking Window 2021 – 2040"
- 17,5 Punkte JANCIS ROBINSON: "72% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Sangiovese, 8% Cabernet Franc. A cold April that reduced yields, followed by a hot, dry summer with temperatures regularly over 30 °C throughout August. September rains a reprieve to help stressed vines finish ripening the grapes.
Deep ruby. Glossy, ripe, sweet with black-fruit sweetness on the nose. Softness and ripeness are the two dominant factors here. Oily richness on the palate, a big juicy glob of fruit in the middle. Good acidity keeps things in check. Full-bodied and muscular, but held together nicely. Long and spicy on the finish."
- 97 Punkte JAMES SUCKLING: "Extremely aromatic with sage, lavender, blackberries and currants. Full-bodied with chewy and very polished tannins that melt into the wine. Foursquare and slightly austere. Fresh and well framed. A wine that needs five to six years to soften and come together completely. Try after 2025."
|James Suckling:||97 JS|
|Parker Wine Advocate:||95 RPWA|
|Jancis Robinson:||17,5 JR|
|Rebsorte(n):||Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Franc|
|Reben:||75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Sangiovese, 5% Cabernet Franc|
|% vol Alk:||13,5|
|Potenziell allergene Substanzen:||Enthält Sulfite. Kann Spuren von Eiweiß, Gelatine und Milch enthalten.|
|Warnungen:||Der Konsum von alkoholhaltigen Getränken während der Schwangerschaft kann selbst in geringen Mengen schwere Konsequenzen für die Gesundheit des Kindes nach sich ziehen.|
|Hersteller:||Antinori chianti classico cantina – winery, via Cassia per Siena 133, Loc. Bargino, I-50026 San Casciano Val di Pesa|
In der aktuellen Sprache gibt es keine Bewertungen.